Use of Website Terms and Conditions
INTRODUCTIONThese terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
WEBSITE USE1. The content on this website is for general information and use, and is subject to change without notice.
3. The use of any information or materials emanating from this website is entirely your own responsibility, for which we shall not be responsible or liable.
4. This website contains materials which are owned by us, or licensed to us.
5. Unauthorised use of this website maybe a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
6. Any dispute arising out the use of this website is subject to the laws of NSW.
7. The Terms and Conditions of use may be amended from time to time without notice. Your use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
8. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of this website.
9. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.